25/03/2022

Three Songs and a Vlog

I was washing the dishes while watching two of my children playing in the rain with umbrellas. It looked so cute, I grabbed my camera. Looking through the photos later, I was given inspiration to write this song.

I will praise Him when the raindrops are falling
I will praise Him when the skies are grey
I will praise Him in the rain
I will praise Him in the pain
I will praise my Savior all the day

I don't wait until the rain stops to praise Him
I don't wait until the sun shines to sing
I don't wait until the thunder sounds no more
I will praise my Savior through the storm

I will praise Him when the lightning is flashing
I will praise Him when my way is dark
I will praise Him in the flood
I will praise Him when it's rough
I will praise my Savior when it's hard.


Singing some songs together while my sister was here.

All the Way My Saviour Leads Me

Don't Give Up But Get Up

A vlog

No comments:

Post a Comment