03/05/2021

My Favorite Motto, Swiss Dough Recipe, God Providing...

(Swiss Bread Dough Recipe below)
 On this video I share my favorite motto and a thought that goes along with that, two frugal living tips and what I found at the opp shops this past week, the Swiss dough recipe and what my children made with it over the holiday. I share two housecleaning tips and a story and sermon about God providing.


Swiss Bread  (Zupfe)
7 cups of white flour
1 tblsp salt
125g butter--melted
600ml milk
2-3 tblsp dried yeast or 7 tsp surebake yeast.
1 egg

Put flour and salt in large bowl and mix.
Melt the butter in a saucepan, then add the milk and heat only to body temperature. 
Add the yeast to the warm milk.
Add the egg and mix well.
Pour the liquid over the flour, mix, then knead for 10 minutes.
Put the dough back into the bowl, cover with a damp tea towel and let rise to twice the size.
Plait (if you want to plait it the swiss way) and bake at 200C for 45 minutes. Or make into buns and cook till done.



No comments:

Post a Comment