12/09/2021

Coping with Change etc.

 (Cranberry and White Chocolate Oat Biscuit Recipe below)



In today's video I share a few things I've been baking/cooking this week such as Cranberry and White Chocolate Oat Biscuits, an easy simple desert (Mocha Fudge Pudding), soup from pork chop liquid, and the different things I've made with my Pizza dough recipe. I also talk about coping with change when it's unwelcome and share some things that have helped me with accepting my life change as a special needs mum.  I hope it will encourage/help someone with whatever changes they face, whether it's the changes covid has brought or something else.

Cranberry and White Chocolate Oat Biscuits
2/3 cup butter (or margarine) softened
2/3 cup brown sugar
2 large eggs
11/4 cups oats
11/4 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup cranberries
2/3 cup white chocolate chip/drops

Preheat oven to 190C. Beat butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add egg, mixing well. Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in a separate mixing bowl. Add to butter mixture in several additions, mixing well after each addition. Stir in dried cranberries and white chocolate drops. Drop rounded spoonfuls onto baking tray and flatten slightly. Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment