03/01/2014

Not Just a Mum

I'm just a mum.
 
Actually....
....when I think about it....
 
I'm a
     ... chef--providing delicious food for my family
     ...an Early Childhood Teacher---teaching my children every day 
     ...a gardener---creating beauty outside my home
     ...an interior decorator---making our home a little 'heaven-on-earth'
     ...a cleaner---keeping our house fresh and clean
     ...a baker---spoiling my family with tasty treats
     ...a lawyer---sorting out childhood fights
     ...a judge---giving punishment when it is called for
     ...a Sunday School Teacher---giving my children their first impressions of God
     ...an Arts and Craft Teacher---teaching my children creativity
     ...a comforter---the one my children run to with their tears
     ...a nurse---on call 24/7 to care for sick little ones
     ...a cheerleader---encouraging my husband and children
     ...a counselor---giving my children the advice they need
     ...a recreation manager---planning moments of fun and play
     ...a life skills teacher---preparing my children for the challenges of life
     ...a hairdresser---keeping my children tidy and attractive
     ...a secretary---taking calls for my husband while he is at work
 
I am a homemaker
making my home a little 'heaven-on-earth!'
 
Be encouraged, Mums, you're not 'just a mum',

You're amazing!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment