15/03/2015

A Great Purpose

Some days I feel like I am going in circles just trying to keep on top of washing, dishes, nappies, meals, children and never ending cleaning and tidying.  One day I was starting to think negatively and feeling that my life didn't have much purpose, so I wrote out a list with all the purposes of my life on it. It made me feel much better!! I was surprised at how long the list was. I hope it is an encouragement to you.

I am a mother--training my children up in the way they should go.
I'm influencing the next generation.

I am a wife--a helpmeet to my husband, his supporter, encourager and his best friend.

I am a ........(whatever talents I have)--using my talents to glorify God and to bless and encourage others.

I am a friend---making a difference to other peoples lives.
A listening ear, an encouraging word, a word of advice, a helping hand etc.

I am a Prayer Warrior--changing the world by prayer.
Learning to move men by God through prayer.

I am a Christian--giving God's name honor through the way that I live. Trying be a good testimony to everyone that crosses my path.

I am a Child of God--loved by Him far more than I could ever love my own children.

I am a missionary--sharing the gospel with my own children and then looking out for opportunities to reach the lost around me.

I am a 'Work in Progress'--becoming more like Jesus Christ every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment