25/05/2021

Lessons from Kids, Old Ladies and Stuff || Simple Living etc.

(Baked Oatmeal Recipe below)
On this video I share some thoughts I've been challenged this week--one to do with children and consistency and the other to do with old ladies! I also share different ways I've been using up the apple sauce I made last week, some simple living tips, what I got done on Saturday, a good lunch box recipe, a frugal living tip and what I found at the opp shop this last week.


Baked Oatmeal
2 eggs
1 cup sugar (I use a bit less)
1/2 cup butter or margarine, melted
3 cups oatmeal
1 cup milk
2 tsps baking powder
Pinch of salt
(I like to add a tsp of vanilla for flavour)

Preheat oven to 180C /350F. Combine eggs, sugar, and butter. Add oatmeal, milk, baking powder, and salt; stir until well blended. Pour into dish and bake for 30 minutes. Eat warm or cold with some milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment